We do not discriminate based on race, color, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age or disability
regarding admission, access to treatment or employment. Carter’s Quality Care is committed to
ensuring your rights and privileges as a healthcare patient.
Carter’s Quality Care AFH offers a variety of services and supports designed for each resident’s individual needs. Specific services provided will vary based upon the requirements of the individual.
General services and support will include:
• A clean home with a family like atmosphere
• Three daily home cooked meals served family style
• Laundry services
• Fresh linens and bedding
• Encouragement and assistance with continued spiritual practices
• Family Night
• 24hour supervision and support by professional caregivers who meet the DHS
88 & 83 training requirements
• Personal care assistance when needed
• Transitional care
• Daily activities geared towards specific client group. Community activities no less than once a month encouraged such as shopping, bingo outings, zoo trips, movies, panics, outdoor walks/, etc.
• Assistance with arranging for or provision of transportation to medical appointments and scheduled facility community activities.